History & Commitment
Since 1989, National Environmental Systems has served the Remediation Professionals responsible for cleaning up our nation?s hazardous waste sites. As we approach this goal, much of the focus of the Environmental Industry is turning towards Pollution Prevention (P2). The transfer of technology from clean-up to prevention is well underway and at NES we have the resources to adapt to our changing environment.
Over the years, we have taken great pride in delivering quality Remediation Systems. We are working diligently to rapidly adapt to the changing market while maintaining a reputation for the best customer service in our industry.
At NES, we understand that engineering disciplines are unique. We employ professionals to help bridge the gaps that inevitably exist between these disciplines. Integrating environmental, electrical and mechanical requirements requires a team approach, and as such our team of engineers and scientists are here to assist you with your system design and customer service issues.
- Mechanical engineers design system enclosures, size pumps, air strippers, blowers, compressors, separators, and many other components along with the associated piping and valve configurations.
- Electrical engineers calculate power requirements, design automated equipment controls and telemetry, provide NEC guidance, and manage our UL listing program.
- Environmental scientists review site laboratory data and permitting requirements for various regulatory agencies to ensure the designed system meets specifications.
- On-site remediation specialists review critical design elements to ensure that operation and maintenance activities are streamlined.
- Finally, our shop professionals will fabricate a system that meets and exceeds the quality you expect.
Please take a moment to see the Products and Services offered by NES and contact us with questions or comments. Or submit a Customer Review of our products and services that you have recently purchased.
Our Products and Services are fully covered by Product Liability, Professional Liability and Pollution Insurance.
© 2017 National Environmental Systems. 84 Dunham Street Attleboro, MA 02703